Re: File upload gives many bogus CSS parse errors, but URI is fine

OK. I did not realize that is what it meant by CSS only. This means that
style= attrs will not be looked at of course.

Thanks, Paul

--
Paul Kimelman                   Personal email
Home: 925.256.4048              Mobile: 510.882.6495