Re: installation under windows XP

Philip,

On Oct 19, 2006, at 16:35 , Philip TAYLOR wrote:
> But more
> seriously, surely the more people that install the validator
> on disparate platforms, the more the shared experience, and
> thereby the validator development team can incorporate this
> experience (and the lessons learned therefrom) in future
> releases ...

Absolutely. I hope my mail didn't give the impression that I don't
want the CSS validator to be easier to distribute and install -
otherwise we wouldn't have worked quite a lot on a good installation
guide, and multilingual, too.

That said, we are working on this for heavy users and web shops - I
think most "normal" users are better off using the tool online.

--
olivier