Re: installation under windows XP

Bonjour Didier,

On Oct 18, 2006, at 21:49 , didier mboum wrote:
> I have a question about CSS-VALIDATOR.
> hOW CAN i INSTALL IT UNDER WINDOWS XP?

If I can answer with a question: why do you want to install it under
windows XP?

You are of course welcome to do so, but the CSS validator is not the
easiest piece of software to install, and in most cases you are
better off using it online rather than install it on a desktop machine.

If you really think you want to install it on a local machine, and
are comfortable with building from java source, with classpaths etc,
then we have an installation guide under development [1] (in french
too! [2]) which should help you get a working version of the service.

[1] http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/DOWNLOAD.html
[2] http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/DOWNLOAD.html.fr

(P.S please include the list in any reply. thank you)
--
olivier