Re: A suggestion to improve the validator

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 15:25 -0500, magick wrote:

> Here's the link to the validator page
> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css2&warning=2&uri=http%3A%2F%2Feschultheiss.org%2Fcontactform.php

> Whenever I use font-family: somthing; I *always* add a generic family
> with it.

It's being triggered by:

I've never been all that clear on the more advanced aspects of the
syntax used to explain acceptable values for CSS, but I have a feeling
that that explicitly sets the font-family, so the warning is correct..

--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."