Re: Online "Fuji" validator has difficults in recognizing "@" character in UTF-8 codified files

Le 23 déc. 2006 à 06:14, Paolo D. a écrit :

> Good evening,
>
> online “Fuji” validator, for what regards validating un upload file
> (http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/#validate-by-upload), has
> difficult in recognizing the “@” character.
>
> Consider two stylesheets I attach: only difference is initial
> “@import” directive, which has been written according to section
> 6.3 of 2.1 specification.
>
> Without “@import” is validated; with, is not.

In the file, style3.css
There are two errors at the end of the file

110 	  	Parse error - Unrecognized ..style_bold { font-weight: bold; }
113 		Parse error - Unrecognized ..style_italic { font-style: italic; }

first mistake.

For the import rule
1  File not found import file://localhost/layout.css: Operation not
permitted

In Direct Input, you are trying to make a reference to a file which
can't be reached, because it is not possible to access it by definition.

Maybe we should this message to a warning in the case of direct input.
For example, this is a validation by direct input, we can't reach the
source reference in the import.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***