Bug Report: font-size-adjust

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 07:12:01PM +0900, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> The new release gets a lot of bug fixes, has updated support for
> CSS2.1, uses CSS2.1 as its default validation profile

The font-size-adjust property has been removed for CSS 2.1, which is
resulting in my stylesheet being reported as invalid.

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdorward.me.uk%2Ftmp%2Fnew-templates%2Fhompage-2.html&warning=1&profile=css21&usermedium=all

However:

* Before reporting that "Property font-size-adjust doesn't exist :
  none", the validator reports that the value I gave it was an
  "invalid number." Why should it care that "none" (a valid value in
  2.0) is not a number when the property doesn't exist at all in 2.1?

* There is no line break to seperate the two error messages.

* The error message: "Invalid number : font-size-adjust" is
  hyperlinked to the CSS 2.0 specification despite this not being the
  profile that is being used.