Re: text-justify

The text-justify property is proposed in the working drafts of the CSS3
text module. The newspaper value for that property is not inlcuded in
the newest working draft of that module.
<http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-text/#text-justify>

Also you should be aware that the support for CSS3 in the validator is
incomplete. If I remember correctly, there are some bugs in the CSS2.1
support as well.