Re: Problem with link from validator page

* Hugh Petrie wrote:
>You misunderstand my message.  My code was checked and errors noted.
>What I couldn't do was access the "Valid HTML" page with the link from
>the result page that I received.  The link gave me the message as in the
>original I sent you but which is not listed here.  That link took me
>nowhere in other words.

You are right, well, the HTML Validator restricts the size of the
request and you've asked to validate a document with a very very
very long address. That does indeed not work. You could save the
document to disk and validate it by uploading the file to the HTML
Validator.