Re: Invalid CSS?

Hi,

I think Eddy Luten means he thinks the code is _invalid_
even if the validator says it is valid.
I'd also say it is invalid as the ".." before the "..main"
should be only one ".".
I tried the code in the css-textarea-validator and it
didn't say the code is valid.
So I also don't really understand your mail, Eddy.
Please explain again.

Best regards,
Salek Talangi

body {
    font-family : Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-size: 12px;
    color: #000000;
    background-color: #939573;
    background-attachment: fixed;
    background-image: url("admin-images/bodybg.gif");
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: right top;
}
..main {
    background-color: #B0AB84;
    position: absolute;
    height: 100%;
    width: 750px;
    left: 0px;
    top: 0px;
    z-index: 1;
    border-right-width: 1px;
    border-left-width: 1px;
    border-right-style: solid;
    border-left-style: solid;
    border-right-color: #333333;
    border-left-color: #333333;
    background-image: url("admin-images/menubg.gif");
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: 7px top;