Re: [www-validator-css] <none>

That's not a problem with the validator. It's supposed to generate an
error when the associated XHTML or XML is not "well formed".

JavaScript is not standardized by the W3C. ECMA-Script is the standard
for JavaScript. Their is no "validator" for it. Just be sure to test
your scripts in as many browsers, including multiple versions, as you
can get access to.

-- Kravvitz