Re: That's not even my CSS! Aieee. (Carol)

I have an update...

Just out of curiousity, I decided to try running the validator over my
local mirror.

http://mastaile.mine.nu/chalo/

Anyway, it doesn't validate.

The kicker is that the errors are different to the ones I get for
katbox.net, even though the files are exactly the same (aside from the
image locations, ../ on the server and ../images/ on my mirror).

This has to be a bug in the validator.  There is no 'width' on line
160 -- because there is no line 160.

http://mastaile.mine.nu/results/index2.html

I didn't think I was losing my mind.  Same stylesheet, different
errors.  So... there you have it.

--
"That rock over there is really a well-disguised Turtle."