Re: Error validating style sheet with "transparent" background color against CSS 3 profile

Hello Jens,

On Nov 12, 2004, at 3:04, Jens Meiert wrote:

> the CSS validator seems to be erroneous when it comes to a validation
> against the CSS 3 profile using "transparent" background color

The CSS validator indeed seems to be out of sync with the current spec,
a rather unfortunate consequence of the lack of a lead developer for
this tool at the moment.

We'll try to look into this issue with the CSS WG. In the meantime, I
reiterate my invitation to anyone who would like to help with the
development and maintenance of this open-source tool.

Thanks for your report, Jens.
--
olivier