Re: validation

On 12 Jul 2004, at 21:23, jock kerr wrote:
> when i put my css sheet through your validator it cojes up no errors
> but say i should use valid html
> yet all the documents relating to the css sheet have validated

"You should use valid HTML" does *not* mean "You are currently not
using valid HTML"

> i worry why the css validator does not say it is valid and provide
> logo like html validator does

Presumably because you provided URI to the style sheet itself and not
to an HTML document. IIRC, the validator only generates HTML when given
a URI to an HTML document (and XHTML when ... XHTML document).

--
David Dorward
      <http://dorward.me.uk/>