Re: access restriction

Hello Matthew,

On Apr 27, 2004, at 15:06, Matthew Da Silva wrote:
> I’ve got htaccess switched on on my site but I want to allow the
> validator to get in and check out my css file. Could anyone please
> tell me the IP address the validator uses?

The CSS validator is currently running on jigsaw.w3.org a.k.a
138.96.249.65
The Markup Validator is on validator.w3.org a.k.a 18.29.1.50

Note that these IP addresses are likely to change over time.

Alternatively, you could probably install the validator(s) on your
private network and restrict access to these machines.

Thank you.
--
olivier