Re: CR CR LF line ends

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 00:10, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>   The following files have CR CR LF line ends after checking them out
> from a Win32 system using public CVS. I don't know what's causing this,
> it could be some text/binary mode messup. Other files are fine. Could
> anyone please have a look at it and fix it? Thanks.

I'm not sure this is really an issue, except for messing the CVS diffs.
Given the work that you've done around the CSS validator, I wonder if
you'd like to get a write access to the CSS Validator CVS repository...
You would also be able to commit your J# version of the CSS Validator in
it like that...

Philippe