Re: CSS validator homepage - "submission"

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 14:23, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
> On Wednesday, Aug 27, 2003, at 12:39 America/Montreal, Philippe Le
> Hegaret wrote:
> > Actually, Yves reported troublers on the current CSS Validator and
> > asked
> > to have an update this week. I don't really like this rush but Yves is
> > pushing for it. So I agree to give it a try tomorrow morning my time.
>
> Hmm OK. I won't be able to give you the "new" homepage, though I have
> made good progress
> http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/08/css-validator/validator.html.en
>
> If you give me some feedback and then some time I can improve it a
> little more and then ask translators on the w3c-translators list to
> help with it.

This looks fine. Not sure if people will love having the 3 forms on the
same page but I assume you investigated that before. It would be nice
the same look-and-feel on the HTML and CSS validator pages. Do you also
plan to change the HTML validator page as well?

Philippe