Re: CSS validator homepage - "submission"

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 12:31, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
> On Monday, Aug 18, 2003, at 05:16 America/Montreal, Sijtsche Smeman
> wrote:
> > Bert Bos, Philippe and I agreed that in the week of september 15th we
> > will
> > put a new CSS validator online.

Actually, Yves reported troublers on the current CSS Validator and asked
to have an update this week. I don't really like this rush but Yves is
pushing for it. So I agree to give it a try tomorrow morning my time.
Our chances to put this entire system down or to upset people are
probably around 90%, but we'll keep a backup on the current version and
will revert it if the situation is bad.

Philippe