Re: The validator is not seeing PHP-added stylesheets

On 25 Mar 2002, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:

> ... validate your HTML document first and you'll understand your error.

The page validates just fine even without the type='text/css'

> You are missing the required attribute type='text/css' in your link
> elements.

That did it... thanks.  Not sure how/when I lost that.

Suggestion: If there's 'no stylesheet found' error, perhaps a note telling
people about this requirement?

Thanks for the tip... and for maintaining the validator.

TjL

ps -- I've been searching for an official W3.org list of RGB and Hex
colors.  If anyone knows where it is, please let me know :-)