CSS Problems Redux

Okay, found the thing causing the font-weight error.  I was looking at one style sheet in the browser
an validating an almost twin of it (menu pages vs .content pages).  Fixed now.  Still doesn't like hex-
values for colors though.

Still have a few frustrated students who automatically assume that they must be wrong and the
validator must be right.  Time for a general post I suppose.

Peter K.

10/10/01 1:45:59 PM, Peter L. Kantor <kantor@daaq.net> wrote:

>Since when did hexadecimal values cease to be a valid way to specify colors?  Also, the "font-
weight" error does not exist in the code.