Re: CSS Validator problems?

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 12:03:11AM +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> If you define a foreground-color, you should define a background-color
> and vice versa.

Ah... Ok. Actually in that case there is a problem with the Dutch translation
of the validator. The error message I got was "U heeft geen kleur voor uw
achtergrondkleur opgegeven", which translates "You didn't give a color for
your backgroundcolor". So I believed there was a problem with the value of
the backgroundcolor.
OTOH I can't directly think of a less ambiguous tranlation of the english
error message. Literal translation (and valid Dutch) would be "U hebt geen
kleur bij uw achtergrondkleur". I'm still not sure I would've interpreted
that correctly though.

Regards,

Filip

--
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have