Re: Doesn't Exist

* Andrew Schools wrote:
>a.. Line: 95 Context : BODY
>Property scrollbar-face-color doesn't exist : #000000

>I don't understand why this doesn't exist?

The property isn't part of the selected profile; possible profiles
are W3C defined CSS profiles, mostly CSS Level 1 and CSS Level 2.
Those specifications don't include those properties; they are
proprietary extensions to CSS for the Microsoft Internet Explorer
(and they are very annoying when abused by web authors...)

>Maybe not in Netscape,
>but what's new.  Unless there is another way to do this so it may
>work both in Netscape and Internet Explorer, it should come back
>as a valid CSS document due to the fact is doesn't cause any errors
>and works with Internet Explorer...

It's not a valid CSS Level 2 style sheet, so it isn't valid and it
_has_ errors, since the named properties don't exist.