re: RFC: Internet-TV Convergence at Communications Research Forum, 26 Sep

I wrote Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:57:06 +1000:
>This is to request comments on my draft presentation:
>
>TITLE: Internet-TV Convergence with the Multimedia Home Platform
>For:   Communications Research Forum, Canberra, 26 September 2001

Thanks for the comments. The text and slides are at:
http://www.tomw.net.au/2001/itv.html

Also a slightly over-the-top media release:

              Tomw Communications Pty Ltd - Media Release
        INTERACTIVE TV IS BROADCAST INDUSTRY'S WORST NIGHTMARE
               http://www.tomw.net.au/media/20010926.html

26 September 2001, Canberra, Australia: A new interactive TV standard
adopted by Australian free-to-air broadcasters may bring chaos to the
broadcasting industry, according to IT consultant Tom Worthington. A
Visiting Fellow in the Department of Computer Science at the Australian
National University and Director of Tomw Communications Pty Ltd, Mr.
Worthington presented at the Communications Research Forum, in Canberra
today ...

Tom Worthington FACS tom.worthington@tomw.net.au Ph: 0419 496150
Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd ABN: 17 088 714 309
http://www.tomw.net.au PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617
IT issues and US Disaster: http://www.tomw.net.au/2001/usdisaster.html