From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org [mailto:Internet-Drafts@ietf.org]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 3:39 AM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zigmond-tv-url-03.txt

directories.

	Title		: Uniform Resource Identifiers for Television
Broadcasts
	Author(s)	: D. Zigmond, M. Vickers
	Filename	: draft-zigmond-tv-url-03.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 07-Jan-00

World-Wide Web browsers are starting to appear on a variety of
consumer electronic devices, such as television sets and television
set-top boxes, which are capable of receiving television programming
from either terrestrial broadcast, satellite broadcast, or cable. In
this context there is a need to reference television broadcasts
using the URI format described in [RFC 2396]. This document
describes a widely-implemented URI scheme to refer to such
broadcasts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zigmond-tv-url-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zigmond-tv-url-03.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
	mailserv@ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zigmond-tv-url-03.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.

-----
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 05:38:55 -0800

begin 600 ATT06742.txt
M0V]N=&5N="UT>7!E.B!M97-S86=E+V5X=&5R;F%L+6)O9'D[#0H)86-C97-S
M+71Y<&4](FUA:6PM<V5R=F5R(CL-"@ES97)V97(](FUA:6QS97)V0&EE=&8N
M;W)G(@T*#0I#;VYT96YT+51Y<&4Z('1E>'0O<&QA:6X-"D-O;G1E;G0M240Z
M"3PR,#`P,#$P-S$Q-3@Q-"Y)+41`:65T9BYO<F<^#0H-"D5.0T]$24Y'(&UI
M;64-"D9)3$4@+VEN=&5R;F5T+61R869T<R]D<F%F="UZ:6=M;VYD+71V+75R
*;"TP,RYT>'0-"@==
`
end

begin 600 draft-zigmond-tv-url-03.url
M6TEN=&5R;F5T4VAO<G1C=71=#0I54DP]9G1P.B\O9G1P+FEE=&8N;W)G+VEN
K=&5R;F5T+61R869T<R]D<F%F="UZ:6=M;VYD+71V+75R;"TP,RYT>'0-"@==
`
end