From: Dan Zigmond [mailto:djz@corp.webtv.net]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 1999 11:00 AM
To: 'www-tv@w3.org'
Subject: RE: New "tv:" URI draft

I just wanted to double check and see if those of you on the list have had a
chance to review this.  I've received only one set of comments (very helpful
ones), but want to be sure to collect any others before sending this revised
draft off to the IETF/IESG.  Also, I haven't heard anything on the "lid:"
draft yet.

Please do let me (and, preferably, the list) know what you think.

	Dan

Dan Zigmond
Senior Manager, Broadcast Applications
WebTV Networks, Inc.