Re: Where are we?

Dan,
	I think one of the problems all along is that many folks
believe that having a URI scheme that can handle only feeds
is too restricted.  Some time ago I suggested that we could
handle that by having a uri scheme like "feed-tv:" for that,
and then work on a more general URI scheme that could handle
both feeds and individual pieces of content.
	I think your most recent draft has the appropriate limitations
and namespaces to be a reasonable proposal for feeds/streams.  I think
other groups wanting to use a tv scheme in a more general sense would
find its limitations daunting.  Has your group talked to anyone
from ReplayTV or TiVO, for example?
			best regards,
				Ted Hardie

Note: Speaking for myself, not my employer.