Re: TV Glossary

Michael,

Now that Warner pointed out the existing W3C document about URIs,
I would prefer using the terminology defined in that one
for those terms that are defined in it.
I think these definitions are fairly good and especially do not clash
with different semantics being used elsewhere.

Regards,
Kimmo

------