Re: E-E: Re: URL: Comments on TV URI reqs I-D

Craig, Warner -

Perhaps I am not understanding what you mean by "resolvable under any of the
following network access conditions". I have been interpreting this to mean
that a URI should be resolvable when the resource referenced by the URI is
in any of those locations (assuming, of course that the system attempting to
do the resolving has access to the location containing the resource). My
objection is that we should focus only on the case when the resource
referenced by the URI is in a TV broadcast.

If I am misinterpreting your meaning, please help enlighten me.

--
Gomer Thomas
LGERCA, Inc.