AW: AW: URL: Background and Requirements

Okay, please tell me more:
store locally on tape ?
How will the extra-information be stored that tells at what time on the tape the URL is ?
Do you intend to use diffrent methods as in HTTP ?
I propose to use XML to handle the hooks neccessary.
Time Code could be used as is and another *Time* Code should be developed:
topology relevant time for download.
Henning