Re: Re: Workshop feedback sought

Sorry for the misunderstanding, the listed topics were those that showed up on
the whiteboard at the end of the meeting, i.e. "topics that may require
additional standards".

Clarifying the relation to MPEG4 is a separate issue, and is already included
in the report to W3C management, and in the minutes (forthcoming)

In a message dated 07.07.1998 9:32:38 Uhr, you wrote:

>Should Rob and I have to provide you something that we failed to give
>you on time for your report ? Please, tell us, we will send this
>info. ASAP in order to complete your report on this key issue.

not necessary, itīs already in the report

>Besides the usual blabla, one important decision which was  took was to set
up
>a joint reflector with a precise mandate (to be refined ;-).

great

-Philipp