(Fwd) Invited Talk at FOCUS'97 in Rome / R E S E N D

Dear Mr. Berners- Lee,

6 weeks ago I have sent a request to you. Obviously you did not get my email,
unfortunately.

Therefore I am resending this email to a variety of your email- addresses found
in  http://query1.whowhere.com/jwz/name.wsrch?name=Tim+Berners-Lee&org=
in order to have a better chance that one of these emails will reach you.

Would you please be so kind as to give me an answer as soon as possible ?

Thank you,

Hans- Werner Meuer

--- Forwarded mail from meuer@rz.uni-mannheim.de