Re: Speaking of servers with API's...

Have you folks at Navisoft tried to validate any of the HTML at your
site?  I couldn't find a page (in a brief investigation) that could
possibly be valid HTML according to any DTD.  And there is no
"HTML 3.0 standard" to conform to, contrary to your PR claims.

I wouldn't bring up these obvious failing if you guys weren't making
such a big noise about your products in various newsgroups and
discussion lists.  Please tone it down till you learn the basics.

Regards,

--
Terry Allen  (terry@songline.com), Online Books Editor, Songline Studios
              affiliated with O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.