Phone # and Postal Code System Information

I've been working on cleaning up the Yellow Pages (http://www.yellow.com)
that we run here, and am looking for the following information (for non-US
contries).  Particullary I'm looking for information for Canada and Europe.

For all of the following I'm looking for the following information:

	What is the standard format for writing the "value"
	   (e.g. US phone numbers are typically: "1 (503) 555-1212")
	What is any local/international prefix information, and
	   any standard variations of the above.
	   (e.g. Norwegian postal codes are prefixed with 'N' when
		 used in an international context "N9005" or "N-9005")
	What is valid for the "value"
	   (e.g. US Zip codes are 5 digits followed by an optional '-'
		 and four more digits)

What country is this information for:
        Telephone number information:
             Postal code information:

Addresses:
	How are addresses writting you in this country,

	City, State Postal	-- USA
	Postal City 		-- Norway

Thank you,
David