HTTPD server question

I am new to this mailing list and am not sure if this
has been discussed. But here it goes.
    Is it possible to have 2 different names resolve to
    the same server but point to two different home pages.
     For example : x.y.z should point to page 1 in my sun and
                   address http://a.b.c should point to page 2
                   in my sun.
If yes, how do I do that. We use DNS and I can setup CNAME aliases
for my sun so that x.y.z and a.b.c both point to my sun platform.
How do I make httpd to resolve these different names and serve
the proper home page.
If this is not possible if there a workaround.
Thanks a lot in advance.

- Ramani Iyer