search for a simple HTML viewer for MS Windows

Hi there,

I need somebody who knows about a simple HTML viewer for Microsoft
Windows, only for browsing multimedia data located on hard disk, not on
the net. We are constructing a radiological educational multimedia
database for our medical students. It will be accessible via Internet,
but we would like to transfer all data to CD-ROM (of course in the same
format: HTML!). That's why I'm looking for a very simple public
domain/free/shareware hypertext (HTML) viewer which can be enough browsing
data on CD-ROM. This data will be public, too.

Thank you for your help,

Botond K. Szabo
Department of Radiology
Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Medical University