vacation messages...

Hi All,

I apologise in advance for something which is not strictly relevant.

I see that mine was not the only vacation message which recently went to
this list - sorry...

However, for all those people who wrote to point out the deficencies in
my vacation program, (and some who were a little more 'direct'), I should
point out that the message it responded to did _not_ have either a Sender
or Precedence field nor even did the string '-request' appear in the
headers anywhere. I dont know how it managed to slip through the
listprocessor at w3.org.

...so stop sending me messages please.

John