Re: DNS-based discovery in "HTTP-based Resource Descriptor Discovery"

+1, both on the spec itself, and on your comments Breno -- though IMHO an
appropriate compromise would be for the spec to allow an optional, yet
authoritative DNS entry that takes precedence over /site-meta (yet typically
pointing to /site-meta).  Libraries SHOULD (MUST?) check for this DNS entry,
but if it's not there, then discovery should not fail -- instead, /site-meta
should be the fall-back for non-HTTP URI's in the case where nothing has
been put into DNS.

Currently does the opposite -- it says that discovery just fails if nothing
is found in DNS.

david