Re: Web Designers Needed!

I have a completely different website to yours but willing to help if you want to: www.biscuk.com

Ahmed
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Melissa
  To: www-talk@w3.org
  Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 3:17 AM
  Subject: Re: Web Designers Needed!

    I just saw your ad, and I wanted to offer my services.  I have just recently been discharged from the Navy, where I have worked in an office enviroment for 2 years.  I have built databases, websites, managed both, and several other odd computer jobs.  Recently, I have just finished a few sites for some of my clients, and one for myself.  I think that I can help accomplish what your after.

      I am sending a link to my website for you to look at. I wanted something very fun and easy, and simple to use.  Please take a look and see if you might be able to use me for website needs. I am easy to work with, and I am very creative.  I have access to an artist, in case original artwork is needed.

  www.dinnersinthefridge.com

  Please contact me, Thank you,
  Melissa Mudd
  678-778-7284