Re: Web application interfaces

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Paul Prescod wrote:
> Should there be a working group with the responsibility to clean up this
> situation? I don't think we need to expect HTML to grow into a rich
> client-app language: the work could be spun off as SVG and forms were.

FWIW. I think there probably does need to be such a group, though OASIS seems
to have something akin to it already.

I've been interested in this kind of thing for a long, long time... ever
since the PIGUI effort, and since my NEC days. Some things, like XEXPR and
XTND were designed to play a part in such a framework.