RE: Relocating Web services

<snip/>

> I'd be all for this.  I would also expect that the fees we'd lose with
> members leaving would be less than the cost for running the
> Web Services
> Activity.  So I consider that a good thing.  Plus, they'll be back, if
> they don't go out of business first. 8-)

Good thing only a tiny number of member companies have this reckless and
irresponsible attitude, though they certainly try to make up for numbers
with volume.  And after a bit of time and hard work, it is now it is public
record the full extent of the desire of a few inside and outside the W3C to
circumvent and over-ride W3C Process and the membership's publicly stated
goals.

Cheers,
Dave