RE: FW: draft findings on Unsafe Methods (whenToUseGet-7)

Mark,

I *am* giving serious consideration to Roy's ideas. I have never said that
we shouldn't explore new ways to perform Web services based on a REST
architecture. I think REST is extremely interesting, and I'm sure we will
achieve wonderful things with it.

But I don't think it will be the last great idea in the world, and I don't
believe that it is the *only* way to "lead the Web to its full potential".

Limiting W3C's activities to only exploring REST is an unreasonable
constraint.

Respectfully,
Anne