Re: text/html for xml extensions of XHTML

30 Apr 2001 "William F. Hammond" wrote:
[...]
> Now in the mozilla-mathml discussion we are told that there have been
> recent further deliberations on this question at W3C.
>
> Can anyone report definitively?

I started to try, but then realized that there are a lot
of subtleties and stuff that the HTML WG has dicussed
that I haven't followed.

I expected the HTML contacts from the W3C team to
respond... when they didn't, I asked why; they pointed
out that this thread is in www-talk; they keep
a close eye on www-html, but not www-talk.

They said they'd try to catch up and respond eventually.
But it may take some time.