Re: using MIME multipart/mixed

The request from the client is a GET request. The headers from the request
are as follows:

Connection: Keep-Alive

The server sends a multipart/mixed document.
I have a sample servlet that sets the following properties for the
HttpServletResponse followed by the body.
The content-length is set correclty to the size of the body.

--D8119DDD2D264D4480E57277

This is a sample header

pravin

--D8119DDD2D264D4480E57277

This is a sample content body.

--D8119DDD2D264D4480E57277--

As mentioned earlier, Netscape prompts twice to save the contents in
header.hdr and contents.pld
IE simply displays complete body including the multipart boundary strings.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pravin.