Re: [www-talk] <none>

Oh, come on!  There's a whole FAQ about access to [everything] from email.

[snipped from a random help document for Lynx]

   More information on accessing the Internet by email is available from
   the access-via-email FAQ. This document is now available from several
   automated mail servers. To get the latest edition, send E-Mail to one
   of the addresses below.

   To: mail-server@rtfm.mit.edu (for US, Canada & South America)
   Enter only this line in the BODY of the note:
     send usenet/news.answers/internet-services/access-via-email