Perl and Frame re-directs

I realize that I can redirect within a HTML reference.  That is fairly
common.  What we would like to do is redirect from within the PERL
script after parsing the form.  That way we can redirect based on the
form information supplied by the client.

If anyone has implemented redirecting to frames within the PERL script
we would appreciate the help.

--
                       C_I_B_E_R_T_R_I_B_E

                     http://www.cibertribe.pt