From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Monday, February 13, 2023 at 12:29 PM
To: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org <www-tag@w3.org>, W3C Chairs of EPUB 3 WG <group-epub-wg-chairs@w3.org>
Subject: Re: EPUB 3.3 Confirmation
[EXTERNAL] This message comes from an external organization.

> On 3 Feb 2023, at 21:30, Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,  I hope this email finds you well!  EPUB 3 WG has completed its work on the CR of EPUB 3.3, EPUB Reading Systems 3.3, and EPUB Accessibility 1.1. We have consulted with all of you at various stages in this process, but we voted this week to go to PR and wanted to reach out one last time to ensure you are all involved and up to date with the state of these documents.
>  You can find the latest revisions of three documents here: https://w3.org/TR/epub-33
> https://w3.org/TR/epub-rs-33
> https://w3.org/TR/epub-a11y-11

Hi Wendy,
Would it be possible for you to open an issue on the TAG review repo [1] as it would make it easier to track on our side.
Also, could point to the issues that might be relevant to the TAG in the changelog? It would make processing those faster.
Thanks,

>  If you would prefer to review the change log for each, you can find them here:
> https://www.w3.org/TR/epub-33/#change-log
> https://www.w3.org/TR/epub-rs-33/#change-log
> https://www.w3.org/TR/epub-a11y-11/#change-log
>  Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns for us and thank you for your help with getting these specifications into shape!
>  Cheers,
> Wendy Co-chair, EPUB 3 Working Group

[1] https://github.com/w3ctag/design-reviews/issues

        ~~Yves