Re: Feedback on WEI

On 08/08/2023 14:42, Sangwhan Moon wrote:
> [...]

I think that it may be stemming from a misunderstanding. The Privacy TF
is using WEI to kick the tires on the principles[0]. This is 1) from a
purely privacy perspective and 2) not intended to be any kind of review
of WEI, but rather a test of how the principles apply.

[0] https://github.com/w3ctag/privacy-principles/issues/271

--
Robin Berjon (he/him)
Governance & Standards at Protocol Labs