Re: An HTTP EXE Method

Likewise.

Melvin - if there's a proposal for this can I ask you to open up an issue[1] in our TAG design review repository? Also note that a new HTTP method would need to be brought to the appropriate IETF working group.

Thanks,
Dan

1. https://github.com/w3ctag/design-reviews/issues/new?assignees=&labels=Progress%3A+untriaged%2C+Review+type%3A+early+review&template=005-early-design-review.md&title=