Re: An HTTP EXE Method

From: Daniel Appelquist <dan@torgo.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 12:03:43 +0000
To: TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>
Cc: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Likewise.

Melvin - if there's a proposal for this can I ask you to open up an issue[1] in our TAG design review repository? Also note that a new HTTP method would need to be brought to the appropriate IETF working group.

Thanks,
Dan

1. https://github.com/w3ctag/design-reviews/issues/new?assignees=&labels=Progress%3A+untriaged%2C+Review+type%3A+early+review&template=005-early-design-review.md&title=