Re: Summary of TAG resolutions on Director-Free Process proposals

This is all getting very meta.

Here is what happened: Florian, David Singer, Fantasai and Jeff joined part
of a TAG meeting to discuss some AB proposals about the role that that TAG
could take ain a post-director W3C. Fantasi (very ably) led much of the
discussion and recorded the TAG's consensus view on the proposals as
"resolutions" on a white board. The resolutions represented the consensus
of the TAG. The ball is now in the AB's court to draft these into specific
text which can be incorporated into a future process document. The one
wrinkle here is that Jeff expressed some views on IRC during the discussion
which were not taken into consideration because we hadn't realized that
Jeff's connection had dropped and we were not paying attention to the IRC
channel. However, these issues Jeff raised can still be taken up in the AB
discussion that needs to happen to flesh out what came out of the
TAG/partial AB discussion into specific proposal.

OK?

Dan