Re: Sending a summary of github issues to this mailing list?

It's very simple to set up and maintain a digest.  These are lists of
links to GitHub issues where there has been some movement over a set
period: daily or weekly, as preferred.  Mail list destinations, subject
lines, etc, can be customised, and issues can be selected for different
digests using labels on the github issues.  You can also decide what
types of change to an issue trigger a notification, eg. new issue,
closed issue, comment added, etc. It's very flexible.

Our i18n setup is a little more complicated that most, since we create a
single digest that gathers information from many other repos, but the
following html digest may give a better idea of what it looks like in
the archive (the mail in your inbox is coloured to improve readability).

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2019Jun/0000.html

Wrt context, that's provided by each github issue page that's pointed to
(one of the major improvements over dealing with email threads).

Let me know if you need help.

ri