Sending a summary of github issues to this mailing list? (was: Re: Private browsing mode docs / coordination)

Dear TAG,

The mail below suddenly let me realize (once again) that years ago, this
mailing list was at the core of many interesting (and of course
sometimes a bit exhausting) discussions on Web Architecture, but it is
now mostly silent.

As far as I understand, the TAG has moved most of its work to github,
which is all fine and good. But would it be possible to send out e.g. a
weekly summary of the issues and things happening on github to this
list, so that people who do not have time to follow everything in detail
have a way to see what's going on? Many W3C and IETF groups do that, and
my understanding is that it always has been widely beneficial.

Regards,   Martin.